Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gothic & Lolita Bible Volume 38

The winter 2010 volume of the Gothic & Lolita Bible is out now

I really love what Putumayo is doing with a bold and dark take on the carnival look. These motifs aren't  uncommon common to lolita, but I've usually seen them done in a sweet lolita style rather then a goth or punk.
Sometimes I really wish it would be winter all year long so I could wear the lovely velveteen classical style dresses. Don't you think they just look so warm?
But one step outside makes me wish winter would never come back. Someday I'll move somewhere where I get to have a white Christmas without the biting cold. Tonight I spent a little too long wandering around the antique store and by the time I left it was dark out. The walk home was nearly unbearable. It doesn't help that I still haven't repaired the buttons on my coat, the bottom hangs open much too long and leaves me with a very chilly belly.

 The fashions that are out now are really making me want to indulge and get a new coat rather then stick with my old one. Victorian Maiden's Winter clothing is among my favorites, as usual, but some brands that I haven't really heard to much from before are catching my eye. Excentrique has an extravagant and authentic classical style that makes me want to escape modern times for a bit.
How is everyone enjoying their winter break? Staying warm I sure hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment